Monday, May 30, 2011

998, 999 ... 1,000!

My past two weekends have been extraordinarily busy.

A stag and doe, birthday party, engagement party, Baptism, 1st Communion, 50th anniversary party, and bridal shower. Plus my sister, soon-to-be brother-in-law, and nephew were in town for the week. That left few opportunities for me to just sit down and write, read, or wreck my journal.  I managed to squeeze in a bit of time for that kind of stuff, but mostly it was about a week and a half of being constantly on the move.


Needless to say, I'm really enjoying my first afternoon alone, in nearly 2 weeks, just sitting in the backyard with my laptop and a book.

But then, imagine my excitement when I logged in to Blogger and saw that over this past weekend my blog officially hit a milestone: 1,000 views!

Coincidentally, at the bridal shower on Sunday (the final hurrah in a 2 week long marathon of events), I brought home this book as a prize for winning one of those silly shower games:


Maybe to celebrate my 1,000+ views I'll bake something yummy.

If only I could share it with you for being so awesome and reading my musings on reading!

Thank you a thousand times!!!

No comments: