Monday, April 18, 2011

WTJ: Chew On This

This past weekend I went on a shopping roadtrip in Michigan with my mom, cousin, and aunt. In only one and a half days I went many places for the first time, and I did a few things for the first time.

It was my first time in many of the stores we shopped in. It was my first time eating at some of the restaurants we ate at. It was the first time (in a long time) that I really went a little crazy and spent money on myself and bought things I didn't necessarily need but wanted instead.  And it was the first time I ever took pictures of a stranger's food in a restaurant. ...But look at this! How could I not!? 

On the left, the standard pound of bacon that comes with any breakfast order and all BLTs.
On the right, the towering banana split made with half a gallon of ice cream and 2 bananas.

So, now that I'm home and back to my regularly scheduled programming, I thought I'd try one more thing for the first time. This is by far the weirdest of all of my firsts: I chewed on a page from my journal. (Only after my journal's insistence of course).  Weird...


...And a little gross.

No comments: