Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tuesday Teaser

The weeks are flying by in a blur. Partly because of the end of the year wrap-up at work, and largely because of my addiction to the Fifty Shades series. Since I started reading them not two weeks ago, not a day has gone by that I haven't been found reading. (Yesterday being the only exception).

In fact, I've been reading so much, so quickly, that I didn't even get to do a Tuesday Teaser about Fifty Shades Darker! Today, we jump from Fifty Shades of Grey to Fifty Shades Freed. Sorry, Darker!

I stir, instinctively reaching for Christian only to feel his absence. Shit! I wake instantly and look anxiously around the cabin.
Fifty Shades Freed by E.L. James (pg. unknown --- silly eReader bundle)

I hope you're enjoying your books half as much as I'm enjoying mine. And don't forget to post your teaser!

No comments: