Thursday, January 12, 2012

Real Books

I'm a bit of a Twitter addict, and I follow more people I don't know than I actually do know. In other words, my timeline is usually full of celebritweets(I just made that word up now, and I love it).

Some are superstars and others not as super but still notable. Often, however, the less than-superstars post some of the most interesting and awesome things. (Maybe because they're not as busy as the superstars? I don't know). But my point is, one of those pseudo-celebs posted the video I'm about to share, and I thank him for it. I've been really absorbed in the super low prices and efficiency of my eReader and I forgot how wonderful a real book can be.

Thanks, Thomas Smythe! (Do you know who that is?)
And readers, if you're in the area, make sure to visit "Type," the bookstore on Queen W. in Toronto.


No comments: