Friday, January 6, 2012

Friday Funnies #11

Today's Friday Funny is breaking all the rules. There's nothing literary about it (except for the fact that it's a TV sitcom clip, which means someone WROTE the script, which I GUESS makes it's literary... kind of... but I wouldn't make the "TV is Literature" argument in school, kids).

This just seemed like a great way to share my good news with my blog followers... (Who I'm sure mostly follow me on Facebook and Twitter anyway, so you probably already know, but I don't care. I'm too excited and sharing again, anyway).

Last night I got engaged to the most amazing man! (Hey, Rich!)

To celebrate blog-style I'm sharing my most favourite engagement moment in television/movie/literature history: The Engagement of Chandler and Monica from "Friends"



No comments: