Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tuesday Teaser

I am absolutely tearing through this book. It helps that the weather has been so gorgeous that usually the only thing I want to do when I get home is sit out back and read. But it also helps that the book is completely absorbing... in its own very weird and twisted way.

In fact, I was nervous about Tuesday Teaser this week -- and likely will be every week until I'm done the Fifty Shades trilogy. It seems every other page is full of content I'd be more than embarrassed to make immortal in cyber space. But I think today I've rested on a page that reveals the tameness of the relationship instead of the wild, animalistic part.

I notice the Twinnings label, and inside, my heart sings. See, he does care, my subconscious mouths at me. I sit and face him, drinking in his beauty. Will I ever get enough of this man?
(Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James, pg. 340)



Better question: Will I ever get enough of this book? Seriously. I'm reading before work, during lunch, after work, before bed. I'm a complete bookworm for this "love story" unlike any I've ever read about a relationship unlike any I've ever heard of.

No comments: