Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Tuesday Teaser

I can't believe it's Tuesday again. Nothing wrong with that though. Just means Monday is behind me, and I'm THAT much closer to a sweet long weekend.


Since last week, I've really gotten into the Roberts book. All of this spring sunshine and warm weather has been helping, since there's nothing I love more than reading in the sun. It also helps that reading Nora is one of my greatest pleasures. A great story in a simple, easy to digest format.

Her life was chaos, and she had no one to blame but herself. In Beckett's former office area, one she had transformed to her own, Avery sat surrounded by boxes, wrapping paper, tissue, ribbons, and bows. Insanity. She promised herself, every year, she'd do better.
                                                 (The Last Boyfriend by Nora Roberts, pg. 95)

Make an effort to get out and enjoy some sunshine reading this week and long weekend. You know I will.



No comments: