Friday, December 23, 2011

Friday Funnies #10

'Twas the night before Christmas... Well, not really. But it's the night before the night before Christmas and that's why this week's Friday Funny is a fun (albeit a bit inappropriate) take on an old classic. Don't share this one with the kids.

When I was little, on Christmas Eve my sisters and I would all squeeze into one bed as my dad read us the story of The Night Before Christmas. It's a memory I will always cherish.

Now that we're all older, Christmas Eve involves a little less storytime, and a little more... indulging in some Christmas "spirits" -- If you know what I mean.  By the time we're home from dinner at the grandparent's house we're all feeling warm and fuzzy and we're ready to "settle down for a long winter's nap."

That's why this version resonates with me. And likely why we don't read the story anymore. Enjoy!

Click the image to view the video.

I hope you have a wonderful holiday, and that you get to spend time with family and friends.

Merry Christmas from Turning the Page!

No comments: