Friday, December 16, 2011

Friday Funnies #9

At Christmas, one of my most favourite gifts to give is books. I love giving people books! Books with great stories, beautiful books, funny joke-type books. I don't think anything says "I know you" better than a book.

Unfortunately, not everyone thinks books are as great as I do. And I'm sure, more than once, I've given someone a book they've either a) never even opened or b) read and hated. That's the nature of a book. In the end, whether you love it or hate it, is totally subjective. I can't think of one book ever written that the entire population of humans has ever said "this book is AMAZING!" (Can you?)

So, in the spirit of giving gifts not everyone likes, I'm sharing this hilarious video that has taken over my Facebook feed in the last week.


Did you see how many books made it as terrible gifts!? If you didn't, I'll tell you it was 3.

Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

"Mine was a stupid book." haha (The last ten seconds also made my day)

I also love giving (and receiving) books for Christmas!