Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday Funnies

It's recently become really obvious to me that it is important to laugh. Laugh even when you might not feel like it. A laugh can change everything. One of my favourite quotes is from Victor Hugo:

"Laughter is like sunshine; it chases winter from the human face."

I couldn't agree more. So, I'd like to bring some more laughs to my blog. Today marks the beginning of "Friday Funnies," a series of posts designed to bring you a funny/hilarious bit of comedy to usher in your weekend. Given the nature of my blog I'm going to try to keep these comedic gems in a literary realm, but you'll see that I'm good at pushing the envelope.

It makes sense to start things up with some Shakespearean inspired humour. Hope you enjoy the inaugural Friday Funnies!




1 comment:

Sarah said...

Haha, these made my day Amanda!